Starting at $20.60/hr. PLUS shift premium!
Weekly giveaways and Incentives!
Hiring over 100 Seasonal Warehouse Associates, Caledon, ON
Two Ways to Apply!
Seasonal Positions Available for 1st, 2nd & 3rd Shifts!
Short Contact Form
Submit your Interest and a Recruiter will Contact You!
Every Tuesday &
2 pm – 4 pm
205 Speirs Giffen Avenue
Caledon, Ontario L7C 3M8
- Competitive starting wage, $20.60/hr
- Emphasis on work/life balance
- A family-oriented work environment
- A clean and organized, state-of-the art facility
- Wellness weeks, diversity days, and other celebrations
…and so much more!
Responsible for operating powered equipment for the purpose of moving, locating, relocating, stacking, and counting product. Responsible for checking all inbound and outbound products. Ensures products are free of damage and infestation, product code dates are properly recorded and products match customer requirements.
- Physically load product onto equipment, pallets or totes more than 20% of specified shift.
- Put-away and pick product for shipment or stock. Insure the exact number and type of products, ordered by the customer, are checked and loaded correctly.
- Compare the quantity, quality, labeling, and address with the customer’s order to ensure outgoing product shipments are complete and correct.
- Changes equipment battery or LP tank and monitors power source as necessary.
- Verify and report discrepancies such as non-available products and OS&D.
- Maintain the facility and the facility’s equipment in a neat, clean, orderly fashion. Inspect all operated equipment daily.
- Complete daily inspection of equipment.
- Assist in physical inventories.